[Cialug] Fwd: Des Moines Flooding

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Jun 10 21:02:56 CDT 2008

I live at the crest of a hill at one of the highest points in
Marshalltown. 2 weeks ago when we had the first 4 inch rain, I had 2
inches of water in my basement. Some creative sump pump hacking and I'm
back to some manageable wetness.

I'm so glad I'm got this habit of setting my computers a couple of
inches off the floor.

:) Dave

--
___