[Cialug] Mobile Internet

Jeff Davis jdavis at geolearning.com
Wed Jun 4 11:17:28 CDT 2008

If the computing power and bandwidth was there, I would be open
to using my mobile device (aka phone) for everything.
Although to bring this back to the mailing list focus...
the OS on the device becomes more important when it's
all I'm using.

Note that some things need a full keyboard and monitor.
(It would be difficult to PVP in WoW on my Centro.)
So as long as I can use bluetooth or some other wireless
technology for KVM at the coffee shop, etc. then I'll go for it.

-Jeff

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain
confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients