[Cialug] Short term contract

Tim Champion timchampion at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 13:08:02 CDT 2008

I am looking for someone to help me get caught up with a backlog of
work.  The duration would be 4-6 weeks, give or take, depending on
many factors. Due to budget restraints, the contract must end by
9/30/2008, so that would mean that you must be able to start some time
in August.

The programming environment is PHP & MySQL (LAMP).
Linux = SuSE 11
Apache2
MySQL v 5.0
PHP is procedural PHP5.1.2 (non OO)

For qualifications, you must be proficient in procedural PHP, and be
very comfortable with MySQL 5, including stored procedures,
nested/subqueries, and other MySQL 5 goodness.  The ability to work
with others (me) is essential, and honestly, be able write code that
fits with the current style, so that when we're all done, I can
maintain it.

There is a possibility of telecommuting up to 75% of the time, but for
the first few days, at least, being in the office is essential.  I
would not go for someone who's doing this "on the side".  This would
be a full time job for the duration. Now, for the kicker, This is in
Marshalltown. :)

I could structure this on an hourly basis, or paid by the goal
(completion of a specific task), if that motivates you better.

Individuals and businesses are welcome to respond.  Please send
rate of pay.

Tim Champion
timchampion at gmail.com