[Cialug] E-mail

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Jul 22 15:04:23 CDT 2008

I'm hosted on Yahoo!  No real complaints other than IMAP isn't an option but I'm using POP just fine.  I had a very similar situation as you and I finally got tired of the process of admin'ing email.  The biggest motivation wasn't the personal effect on me but that of my wife who would call hourly until the mail was back up and working.  Spending the $50/yr with Yahoo! is essentially hush money ;-)

--Tony