[Cialug] E-mail

Thomas Kula kula at tproa.net
Tue Jul 22 09:49:43 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 09:46:01AM -0500, Eric Junker wrote:
> Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
> >For those who own their own domains, what do you do for e-mail services?
>
> If you just want email and don't need web hosting I have heard good
> things about http://fastmail.fm otherwise you could get a web hosting
> account which usually includes email. If you go the web hosting route
> make sure you backup your email as some web hosts don't backup email.

The folks who run fastmail.fm are regular contributers to Cyrus IMAP
and appear on their mailing lists fairly regularly. While I've never
used them, I've also heard pretty good things about them.

--
Thomas L. Kula | kula at tproa.net | http://kula.tproa.net/
Mathom House in Midtown, The People's Republic of Ames