[Cialug] Emergency help.. What to remove to get disk space

Colin Burnett cmlburnett at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 08:43:38 CDT 2008

I can't answer your original question but if you're using ext2 run
`tune2fs -l /dev/whatever` and look for the "reserved block count".
If you have any reserved used the -r 0 to set it to zero.  Just know
that if you do max it out your logs won't have anywhere to write (the
point of reserving space).  If not ext2 then YMMV.

Colin