[Cialug] Telecom Immunity

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 16:35:31 CDT 2008

Nah, I don't think there was a golden age either. I do think there was
more that unified us in the past than there is now. Now many in this
country are too busy disrespecting anyone who disagrees with them and
branding everyone else intolerant. (It pretty much doesn't matter
which group you want to talk about ... there are almost no exceptions.)

Either way, with the current "POWER" mentality, I find little in any
political party or candidate that attracts my interest. All I can say
at this point is trust whatever party that is governing at the time to
do whatever it can to squash the opposition and any of their
supporters and build up their own power. It doesn't matter much which
party. None of them are innocent in this matter.

I guess I'm done on that topic. Lest you think I am a pessimist ... I
do believe there is hope for the future, so I plan to keep my eyes
open for it. :)

... We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming ...