[Cialug] Which Distro is best?

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Wed Jul 9 13:29:32 CDT 2008

That's odd that it works for a while, then stops... have you tried
unplugging the mouse & plugging it back in?

If you ask around here, someone may have some older hardware they'd be
willing to part with. :)

p.s. (off topic pedantic being a jerk etc) "Infact" is 2 words... "in
fact". I've seen that one used a lot lately...  :p

-dc