[Cialug] Which Distro is best?

Nick Johnson mainbass64 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:16:53 CDT 2008

i did the install through the live cd, and through the windows wubi
installer. both times the mouse didnt work, i tried two different usb port
mice, both of which work for about 10-15 minutes on ubuntu then become
obsolete. Also, the mouse and the keyboard are independent of one another.
And all those who said that i should get another computer off of craigs list
just for linux os, i am not familiar with the system specs for linux, so
would it need to be a fairly new system or could it stand to be a few years
old?