[Cialug] Which Distro is best?

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Mon Jul 7 11:19:31 CDT 2008

Did you try www.ubuntu.com? It shouldn't be too hard to find a download
link for your preferred protocol.

Most Linux distributions, including Ubuntu, come with a boot loader that
is capable of doing dual-boot between Windows and Linux.

There's no "security system" you should buy for Linux; i'm not even sure
exactly what you mean by that.