[Cialug] Server Monitoring/Management

Chris K. lister at kulish.com
Thu Jan 31 00:09:07 CST 2008

yep, we're a redhat shop too.  Unless its NOT customer facing then its
kinda up to what we think we can support I guess.
My vote is for debian :D

Anyway, I appreciate all the input everyone gave me.  Looks like Zabbix
and possibly Hyperic right now.  With Nagios the runner up.

Will let you know which way it goes.

Thanks again!