[Cialug] Speaker at next meeting

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Jan 22 15:40:55 CST 2008

Oh please, I try not to let reality get in the way of a good (or even
marginally funny) joke.  ;)

By the way, if you're feeling overworked, your erratic presence might
be due to swapping.  Try boosting your RAM.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> David Champion <dchampion at visionary.com> 01/22/08 3:26 PM >>>
"all of the ex presidents" would be a grand total of one at this
point... me. I don't know that you could say I stopped showing up, just

not as regularly.

-dc