[Cialug] Speaker at next meeting

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Jan 22 14:02:09 CST 2008

We actually have a speaker at the next meeting, and while he is not a
member of the Jeep Club (sorry Ken), he is a cage fighter.

He's also an excellent patent attorney with knowledge of intellectual
property rights and assorted legal issues that touch on open source.
His name is Brett Trout, and he will be giving a presentation about
website issues.  After that, he'll hang around as we discuss other legal
issues (such as Creative Commons, GPLv3 and similar).

I'll likely rehash this as a reminder before the next meeting, but I
thought I'd drop a note so people who do not ordinarily attend can make
the necessary plans.

Boring information is here:  http://www.bretttrout.com/
Fun information is here:  http://blog.bretttrout.com/

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC