[Cialug] Konqueror

Major Stubble major.stubble at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:53:41 CST 2008

I don't know of a way to get Konqueror to do this.

Usually, web pages that show the contents of folders are served
through Apache using mod_autoindex.  For this to work, you must know a
few things about the configuration of the host.  If the module is
allowed, then you can't have any files in the directory named
index.htm, index.html, index.cgi, or index.php (though even this is
dependent on the configuration of the host; see DirectoryIndex
directive in the httpd.conf file).

Hope that helps.

-Nick