[Cialug] Wiki Task Tracking

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 07:52:03 CST 2008

I want to set up a wiki that my team can use to track a variety of things like:

1) System statuses ("Intranet is down" "database will be down
Wednesday night" etc)
2) Employee availability ("Todd has PTO Tuesday, Jan 29")
3) Various notes ("if a client has problems with this app,
such-and-such has been fixing it lately")

I need the tool to be flexible and I want all team members to update
it regularly.  Right now, that's all I know.  I've set up Mediawiki at
home, and installed a calendar plugin.  That's pretty nifty.  I'll
probably need a calendar for this work wiki, but I'm not sure about
how I'm going to set this up.  I'm still mentally working on a
pre-alpha architecture.  (Read: wtf am I doing?)  Anybody have any
suggestions or anecdotes?

-todd