[Cialug] Screen cast formats?

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Jan 17 17:24:38 CST 2008

I'd be OK with that.

As an aside, if we do this, would anyone care to transcribe the
discussions?  I am sure that some folks that don't hear too well would
love to be able to read a transcription.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

On 1/17/08, Josh More <morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> I was concerned about whether the recording would harm the meetings.

Rather than having a video camera in the room, what about just having
screen capture software recording what's being presented and an
omnidirectional mike to pick up the audio from the presenters?  That
way people aren't self-conscious about "being on camera".

Jeff