[Cialug] bios fubar?

neal daringer admin at c0wzftp.com
Fri Jan 11 14:58:17 CST 2008

josh, i'm 99% sure this is the case that i have. while the machine is
powered on, i can use it like normal, reinserting the battery while it
is powered on, it is added as a new device(battery), but it has strange
characters for its make/model. too bad this dinosaur of a laptop still
has pricey batteries (~$100-150).