[Cialug] Cheap and free items available

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 22:21:20 CST 2008

Please e-mail me directly at kristau at gmail.com if you are interested
in any of these items.  I am willing to negotiate price on any item,
so make an offer!  Preferably, I'd like to bring these to a meeting
for the hand-off, but we can arrange to meet elsewhere if that doesn't
work for you.  Here's the list of items I'd like to offload to fellow
CIALUG members:

For Sale (Item; condition/notes: asking price):
* 13W3M to HD15F video adapter for Sun systems (Ultra Spec Cables
model 1395-R4, http://tinyurl.com/yulk5g); Good working order, used
approx. 40 hours then back in the box: $15
* US Robotics 802.11g PCMCIA adapter (USR5410); Good working order
http://tinyurl.com/4reql (linux support through linuxant drivers): $20
* Netgear 10/100 ethernet PCMCIA adapter (FA411); Good working order,
some cosmetic damage (chipped plastic near jack): $10
* Best Data 56k PCMCIA FAX modem; Good working order with cable
(special end connects to card) P/N FM56R-nf-ca1v2: $10
* Palm Pilot IIIx; Good working order, excellent condition, comes with
items listed below this entry: $30
** Body Glove PalmGlove neoprene case.
** Serial cradle.
** 4 hard flip covers in three different colors (looks a bit like a
Star Trek communicator when you open it).
** 4 styli or styluses.

Freebies:
* 20+ CD jewel cases (also good for DVD's).  I converted some of my
collection to slimline cases, so I have these left over, including a
few case "parts."
* Commander for Cisco 67x Products V 1.2 CD.  Management software
(Windows) which came with my 675 DSL router, but may work with other
models in the series?
* Myth II Soulblighter for Linux CD.  A good 3D, 3rd person strategy game.
* "Tom Swan's Mastering Borland C++ 5" with CD.  ISBN 0-672-30802-9.
* 1 Cisco EZ-DSL In-Line Microfilter.

For Sale items will end up on ebay and Freebies will be recycled if
none of you want them.

Thanks,
Kenneth Ristau
--