[Cialug] Test

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Thu Feb 28 08:27:14 CST 2008

Filenames should be able to contain anything except null and '/', and i
sometimes wish there was a way to include '/'.  :)

I regularly create filenames that if viewed with a hex editor would
appear to be complete gibberish. But if interpreted as a UTF-8 string
suddenly make a lot more sense. Fortunately, if i *really* need '/' i
can always use '/' which is functionally similar, though twice as wide
if rendered correctly.