[Cialug] Test

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Feb 27 15:28:07 CST 2008

Yes, all sorts of details are here:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2007-July/057768.html

It doesn't cover the joy that is  /var/lib/mailman/qfiles and
/usr/lib/mailman/bin/unshunt , but I was able to figure it out.

By the way, you should all be glad that I did, for had I unshunted
without taking the time to first learn about the qfiles, you would all
have received several hundred unwanted emails this afternoon.  :)

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> David Champion <dchampion at visionary.com> 02/27/08 3:18 PM >>>
That's not a bug, it's a feature. Filenames should never have an
apostrophe in them. ;)

Is this having to do with an attachment?

-dc