[Cialug] Test

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Feb 27 15:14:53 CST 2008

The problem is a bug in mailman that causes everything to be deferred
when a filename has an apostrophe in it.

We could forward it via copy-paste if we wanted to.   However, I don't
get these for the LUG, so I personally cannot.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> "Tim Wilson" <tim_linux at wilson-home.com> 02/27/08 3:07 PM >>>
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Josh More
<morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
wrote:

> Yep, O'Reilly broke the list with their User Group posting.  I've
killed
> it, cleaned up the queues, and restarted things.

What was the User Group posting?  Could you forward it on without
crashing
the list again?

> By now, hopefully everyone's email should be here, so if you don't
see
> it, please resend.
>
> Thanks to Nathan Smith for the heads up.
>

> -Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
>  morej at alliancetechnologies.net
>  515-245-7701

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Josh More
> <morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> > Just a test to see if things are fixed
>
> Things were broken?

Tim