[Cialug] screen sharing program

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Wed Feb 27 14:07:59 CST 2008

I've seen it used successfully by a number of people. While I'm not an
expert on it, I did notice that its very particular about version
numbers. You need to make sure you're running the same version number on
each OS.

I had a lot of difficulty compiling from source on RHEL 3. Compiling on
RHEL 5 went fine.  I just couldn't get the same version compiled on both
platforms and that lead to me abandoning that project.

:) Dave