[Cialug] Free "computers"

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Feb 24 20:54:33 CST 2008

I just got this via our website.  If you are interested, please contact
Jane directly at <reuseit.maven at gmail.com>

---begin message----

I have obtained some  386 and 486 computer units that are too old for me
to restore and or not really internet capable. I was told you linux guys
might want these units. I got them for my reuseit group intending to
restore them but its not worth my time or effort since most cant even
handle Win 95...
Let me know you guys want them Otherwise we will have to recycle them.
I have about 4 total units. possible 6 I haven't determined if they are
units we can restore to give back to my recycling group.  I live in
Urbandale and can deliver if needed.

---end message----

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net