[Cialug] Wiki Suggestion Request

Chris Freeman cwfreeman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:33:50 CST 2008

I'm looking around for a decent business Wiki with WYSIWYG editing
capabilities. I've heard people on this list recommend MediaWiki, but I
don't see any mature WYSIWYG options, and I hope I'm missing something
obvious. The one standout option I see is the FCKeditor extension for
MediaWiki. Does anyone have experience with that? Does it work well?

Are there any other options? Or should I wait a while until wikis have
better editor support?

Also, apparently there's a stylesheet to transform OOo document files into
MediaWiki markup. Does anyone have any experience with that? If so, does it
work well?

Thanks,

Chris