[Cialug] FW: [THEVUG] VizionCore Presenting at tonights VUG!

Theron Conrey theron.conrey at dice.com
Wed Feb 13 17:11:35 CST 2008

Some cross pollination:

For those that are interested theVUG is meeting tonight and we've lined up some speakers if you're interested.

Citrix is going to be giving a presentation, as well as VizionCore.

It's bound to be better than my presentation on VMware server beta 2.0 running on Debian /w no X

If you're in town and looking for something to do, stop by, and to get all of this spam out of the way, next month Sun will be presenting.

http://www.thevug.org

-Theron