[Cialug] voip service

Theron Conrey theron.conrey at dice.com
Sat Feb 2 08:39:48 CST 2008

I'm in the middle of going thru this exercise as well right now for my home, side project work, and family.  Internet Solver (Dave Weis) has a fantastic setup for local VoIP that I'd highly encourage people local who are interested, to look at.  If you're not interested in a 515 number, there are national providers that are BYOA. (Bring your own asterisk)
I'm currently using a company called vitelity.

Along this same thread I'm getting to the point where I could use a hand getting an Asterisk Hack Day organized.  I've got a location, working on a date (would like to shoot for March), and could use some agenda/scheduling/you forgot something assistance.  Any takers?

-Theron