[Cialug] voip service

Jerry Heiselman jweida at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:43:51 CST 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 10:26 PM, neal daringer <admin at c0wzftp.com> wrote:

>  for the sake of your own sanity do not get mediacom!

Agreed.  Take it from someone who used to work there.  The system they
have in place is scary unreliable.  They have all sorts of customer
records that are incorrect from a lousy integration piece they did
with Sprint, so a good number of their customers' E911 service would
be nearly worthless.  During our testing phase one of the employees
called 911 and the police got sent to the wrong house since the system
sent the wrong address to Sprint for 911 filing.

>From talking with people who still work there, it sounds like much has
not changed.

--
Jerry H