[Cialug] voip service

neal daringer admin at c0wzftp.com
Fri Feb 1 22:26:12 CST 2008

for the sake of your own sanity do not get mediacom! i dont know how
vartec is gone. their "my account" login page still works.
https://www.vartec.com/EN/pay/ionpay/files/CustAcctGet.aspx
and google has their main page cached:
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:bUsTVE7deFwJ:www.vartec.com/+vartec&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a
which looks like it was cached last on the 25th of january so yea.
mediacom charges almost as much as qwest does. there is far better voip
providers out there with a 515 number. just keep looking you'll find them.