[Cialug] eee PC

James Shoemaker james at dhlake.com
Fri Feb 1 10:30:37 CST 2008

David Champion wrote:
> There is supposedly going to be a new version of it with a larger
> screen. Go to engadget.com, and do a search for it. They've done like a
> million articles about it, so, good luck finding anything. :)

   I saw that, 9" screen and more power efficient CPU.  April-ish.

> There's a couple of similar laptops also. None of them looks "perfect" yet.

   Most laptops seem to want to be a desktop replacement, that's not
what I use one for.  The power of the eee is if anything too much for
me.  Heck I would be happy with the arm in my treo with a larger screen
and a real keyboard.  Palm canceling the foleo was annoying.

James