[Cialug] How many people are using Python ?

Kenneth Younger kyounger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 08:42:15 CST 2008

I have started to use Python a lot more. It is one of the best
languages to script something with really quick. I have actually used
it several times at clients because of it's ability to connect to
practically anything. The DSM Webgeeks (http://www.dsmwebgeeks.com/)
have a lot of folks who use Python, it might be worth checking that
out if you're looking for local Python users.

-Kenny