[Cialug] OT newegg sale

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Dec 26 16:58:00 CST 2008

I like them but their return policy sometimes has a restocking fee of
15% even on unopened items. I bought a hard drive, found out (w/out
opening it) that it was the wrong one (I had no idea there were hard
drives smaller than the common 2.5" size). They issued an RMA but the
15% restocking fee + the return shipping + not getting a refund on the
shipping I paid to get it to me made it a poor deal. I sold it on
craigs list at a loss but it was better than the deal from new egg.

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Dan Hockey <icepuck2k at mchsi.com> wrote:
> I was looking at this as an upgrade for my satellite A105
> How are they(newegg) to deal with.
> -dh
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822152111

Matthew Nuzum