[Cialug] Windows SSH Program

David Bierce david at bierce.org
Tue Dec 23 16:58:14 CST 2008

That's one features that drives me bonkers.  I'm usually copy and
pasting between terminals and not in the same one.  Also, if I'm
copying a command that I was to clean up first, be sure not to get a
newline when you right click or you've just executed a command.

Command+{C,V} or Mouse button 4 and 5 are copy and paste :)

I guess I mainly like the modifier key that lets me perform local
application functions with two keys, while still being able to perform
remote terminal functions using ctrl.  Using the linux terminals doing
a ctrl+shift+t to get a new terminal or ctrl+shift+c to copy is an
excessive use of my delicate pinky.

Dave