[Cialug] Free Codeweavers - did it work?

Chris Freeman cwfreeman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 18:06:21 CST 2008

I asked about it, but was advised away from it. Evolution uses the web
interface to the server. We have to use a quasi-random number generator fob
in order to access our webmail. I got the impression, though I never
verified, that I would have to use the fob in order to use Evolution as
well. There may be other problems as well, but I didn't look into it too
deeply.

I should mention that 'resounding success' means having to restart Outlook
every day or two. But, it gets the email, displays notifications, and
handles the calendar correctly all within a nearly-native window.