[Cialug] Microsoft is getting better

David Bierce david at bierce.org
Mon Dec 8 09:23:49 CST 2008

That's always been true of the Samba project in particular.

Back in the day when they were first reverse engineering the protocol,
they found ways for incoming network traffic to blue screen the
machine with nothing more than the samba test harness.  They still
tell Microsoft about all the issues they find.  Making their product
better everyday :)