[Cialug] MythTV HD tuner?

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Dec 2 15:19:22 CST 2008

Maybe for Digital cable somebody knows better, but I think we are SOL.

Somebody here turned me on to the silicon HDHomerun and it is a pretty neat dual-tuner setup.  http://www.silicondust.com/products/hdhomerun

Maybe they will introduce one that accepts cablecards in the future.

Don't forget, you actually have to have a machine capable of playing back HD.  I think my backend machine will do some but my front-end, a 1.2 Ghz shuttle, will not.

-Nate