[Cialug] KDE 4?

Dave Crouse crouse at usalug.net
Fri Aug 29 23:31:04 CDT 2008

I've been using KDE 4.1 for several weeks now, no major hiccups for
me.  I don't like dolphin yet...  but perhaps I'll get used to it.  I
still prefer konqueror to dolphin.  I'm running Arch Linux... it's
been the default for kde for a few weeks in the Arch repos.

I do like the program search from the "start" menu/icon.
All in all, I like the changes.

Crouse