[Cialug] google street view is here

Richard Harms rh-cialug at darkrealms.com
Wed Aug 13 23:00:18 CDT 2008

Almost positive it has to be from last summer, too. One of my front
yard trees is a lot healthier than it is this year, and my neighbor's
tree was almost completely dead this Spring. It was a Monday, on a
non-recycling day, from all the trash cans sitting around - Merle Hay
area. (I never realized how creepy this was until it shows up in your
own neighborhood.) Grimes seems to be well covered too, our offices
are shown (including one of our smokers) - pretty much the same time
period.

-rh