[Cialug] IHDC: EdgeBCC

Matt Patterson matt at usrlocal.com
Mon Aug 4 09:00:34 CDT 2008

I can comment on the edge building as I work for LightEdge.  The EdgeBCC
facility has been tested against hurricane force winds to handle the
tornados that roll through the areas.  Yes, there is some equipment
outside that would probably sustain some damage.  But there are
contingency plans for everything related to the facility.

If anyone is interested in the facility, I can line up a tour for you.  Or,
this may be a good opportunity to have a LUG meeting at the facility if
enough people are interested.

-Matt