[Cialug] OT Variety of things

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Fri Apr 25 19:45:18 CDT 2008

Great wedding rings (is that an oxymoron?)
http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/22/cat-5-wedding-rings-help-nerds-couple/

Does anyone else use software, free or otherwise, with their GPS
receiver? I was messing around and got the included software to spit out
a file of a trip around WDM that I could import into Google Earth and
have it show me approximately what path I took. It's selective precision
was odd, I had almost exact turns in a parking lot but the last two
blocks to my house cut through some yards and a crick. I've done that
before but this was pretty early in the day for cross country.

dave