[Cialug] Where'd all the CPUs go?

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Fri Apr 25 11:58:51 CDT 2008

Sorry for the empty message earlier, when the kernel is compiled there
is a setting for how many CPU's to support with the kernel. There's some
amount of memory overhead to support each processor. You might be able
to edit the kernel source RPM and increase the number of allocated
processors.

Alternatively, pull half of them out and use them for door prizes at the
next LUG meeting.