[Cialug] Summer Picnic?

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Apr 21 13:57:49 CDT 2008

"We also usually try to do it on the hottest day of the year. Just for
fun."

It figures that when you get this group all together outside, the first
thing they do is overclock the sun.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

Todd Walton wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 12:49 PM, Josh More
> <morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
>
>> Anyone want to organize it?
>>

> What's involved in organizing a picnic for CIALUG?  I don't have
> experience at such a thing.
>
> -todd

I organized the previous ones. Usually just involved reserving a shelter

at a park - we did it at Walnut Ridge, on Saylorville Lake. One year we
also got lunch catered in from Uncle Wendell's BBQ, the other we did BYO

Meat to grill.

I'd offer to do it again, but my weekends are pretty booked up.

We also usually try to do it on the hottest day of the year. Just for
fun.

-dc