[Cialug] python

Nathan Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Sat Apr 19 17:58:24 CDT 2008

how do you normally execute a python program?  Type python programname?

whereis executable

or

whereis python

will find most executable programs.

If it is installed correctly, just type "python"

updatedb  (to update the index)

and then

locate keyword

will find specific files with the keyword in the name or path.

-Nate