[Cialug] OT: Acronym assistance

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Wed Apr 2 11:32:45 CDT 2008

Did a little brainstorming. If you like 'em { use 'em } else { delete
'em }. :)

Risk Assured Idiots Delay

Rest Assured Information Disappears

Risky Artificial Intelligence Dependency

Rather Alarming Information Disappears

Really All Information Disappears?

Rummaging Around If Damaged

Reliable? Ask Intelligent Developers