[Cialug] Virtualization and Security

Theron Conrey theron.conrey at dice.com
Tue Sep 25 09:03:39 CDT 2007

Not wanting to create confusion around the VMUG meetings, however I think that IAVUG would be a great start (maybe ciavug?).  Depending on our scope if would be nice to be able to have others from around the state either come in for a meeting or video in.  Bandwidth... conf. software open source solutions anyone?) It would be nice to keep VM out of the title just to avoid confusion.  There is still a large contingent in IT that associates virtualization with VMware only.

-Theron