[Cialug] What is a good distro for an older laptop

John Lengeling John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Mon Sep 24 11:08:33 CDT 2007

Tim,

Thanks for pointing out the madwifi driver, but unfortunately the driver
doesn't support the specific Atheros chipset in this card.   Guess I
will be going out and getting a different card.

I also tried ndiswrapper with the driver off of D-Link's website but
that just caused the kernel to crash hard on boot.

johnl