[Cialug] OT: Rock-Solid Workstation

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Sun Sep 23 16:58:08 CDT 2007

I think the hardware is cool. I also really dig OSX. Every year I debate
if I should dump Linux and switch to OSX for development and the
servers. OSX is the functional smooth sexy GUI I wish was KDE was.

I need to research how RHEL 5 would run on the mac hardware. Having a
dual boot high-end OSX/RHEL 5 workstation would be cool.