[Cialug] Job Posting

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Wed Sep 19 11:49:28 CDT 2007

Passing along for someone in Ames -

The ISU Veterinary Clinic is looking for a system support person with some
Linux smarts, and as such I wanted to mention it here.  Our last hire at
this position was a Debian maven who saw our note on the amesfug mailing
list, stayed with us three years, did exemplary work, and is just now
moving on to something that looks like it might be a dream job for him.

This involves some of the usual Windows desktop support, some hardware
maintenance, assisting with mixed-environment server administration, and a
variety of scripting/programming tasks. Those who have worked in the P's
(Perl/PHP/Python) are most welcome to apply, but if you happen to also be
fluent in Ruby, you are likely to find a very fast fit here.

To see the vacancy announcement and start an application process if
desired, go to:

  https://www.iastatejobs.com/

Click "Search Vacancies" and enter 070926 as the vacancy ID #.

Please feel free to pass this information to anyone you think might be a
fit for this and would be interested. Thanks.

  Mark Slagell, ms at iastate.edu

--
Dave Weis
djweis at internetsolver.com