[Cialug] Job opening from third party

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Sep 10 11:52:54 CDT 2007

This came into my mailbox today, so I thought I'd pass it along.  I think it's legit as the recruiter went through the effort of actually filling out the contact form on the new website.  However, there are a few interesting warning signs that I see, so if you follow up be sure to check things out carefully.

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.cialug.org from:
Janelle Goemaat <janelle at executiveresources.com>

Hi, Josh!  Will you please share with the group that one of our clients is seeking candidates for a full-time, direct-hire Unix Admin/Solaris opening?  2-3 years experience preferred so it's a good opportunity for someone wanting to grow.

About our client:
*	Medium sized company * successful and stable; beautiful campus
*	Need “big picture” people to help drive the business
*	Employer-paid, FULL family benefits
*	$1500 toward vision and dental (self-insured per ee)
*	Employee owned * 12.5% in company stock
*	Business casual dress
*	Christmas bonus = 1 paycheck
*	Company pays for ½ of the cost of ee’s DSL line

Any interested members can reach out to me in confidence at janelle at executiveresources.com.

Thanks for your help spreading the word.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701