[Cialug] Xen Virtualization Server

david l goodrich dlg at dsrw.org
Fri Sep 7 12:10:42 CDT 2007

On Fri, September 7, 2007 10:18 am, Theron Conrey wrote:
> *shuffes thru emails*
>
>>I'll go down as a maybe.  Depends on price and specs and whatnot.
>>  --david
>
> David,
> I mentioned price, I posted specs, and I sent out the email with the
> contact information to get things started, and have had to date 1
> conversation with someone who was interested.  I also understand why that
> person isn't going to do it right now.  If you've game, fantastic, we need
> one more person ;)

No, I don't need an offsite machine quite so beefy.  It'd really just do
secondary DNS.  Maybe a backup MX.  Certainly not anything that requires
512mb ram and 15 gigs of disk.

"No interest" just seemed a little strong, when several people expressed
interest when the details were vague but didn't end up going along with it
when the details came forward.

moving on .... <grin>
  --david