[Cialug] Xen Virtualization Server

Theron Conrey theron.conrey at dice.com
Fri Sep 7 09:59:02 CDT 2007

I started a thread a few weeks ago, looking for people that were interested in getting a Debian Xen VM hosted at a dedicated hosting facility.

I got no interest.

So, my question is this:  If I were to offer a different VM (CentOS or Ubuntu or something else that's technically feasible) would there be any interest?

I'd really like to try and get this off the ground with local folks, however, and I haven't actively opened this up to the wider community.  That's my next step, if we can't get this going, so give me some feedback.

Thanks,
Theron

http://www.xenkibbutz.com